MotoGP VIP Village™ Policy
MotoGP VIP Village™ Passes are strictly personal and non-transferable. They must be worn at all times and in a visible manner. If the holder of a VIP Pass is found in a non-designated area, the pass will be immediately (order) confiscated immediately.
The VIP Village Pass holder acknowledges that his presence in the MotoGP VIP Village™ can be registered and be broadcast worldwide, for any and all purposes, including commercial and promotional uses. As well The VIP Village Pass holder acknowledges that motorsport can be dangerous, releasing IES and any of its affiliated companies from any liability arising from his presence at the circuit.
Different passes are supplied for each day;
- SILVER for Saturday
- GOLD for Sunday
- A special pass for Friday will be issued for some specific events.
Timetable and access maps are provided along with the passes.
Smart casual attire is recommended. No jogging suits or beach wear will be allowed. No pets allowed.
*LOST OR UNUSED PASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
· Children up to 24 months are required to wear a MotoGP VIP Village™ pass.
· Children from 2 to 15 years of age receive a discount of 50% on full price.
· Children from 15 years old are required to pay full price.
· Co-ordinators of Corporate Areas and company representatives will hold a Staff pass.
· Staff pass will include the Pit Lane walk, Paddock Tour, Service Road Tour, Lunch and drinks.
· Staff passes are given only for Corporate Areas.
· Two Staff passes will be included for each Corporate Area at each GP.
· Extra Staff passes can be purchased. Please contact MotoGP VIP Village™ management for fees and conditions.
· MotoGP VIP Village™ Management reserves the right to issue additional Staff passes and if so, to charge an additional fee and/or impose special conditions as it deems necessary.
· All personnel assisting with the assembly and disassembly of Corporate Areas, hostesses and interpreters will hold a special Service Bracelet.
· Different Service bracelets will be in use from Wednesday to Friday and from Saturday to Sunday.
· The Service Bracelet will not include the Pit Lane walk, Paddock tour, Service Road Tour, Lunch or drinks.
· MotoGP VIP Village™ Management reserves the right to issue additional Services Bracelets and if so, to charge an additional fee and /or impose special conditions as it deems necessary.
VIDEO / CAMERAS
Filming/recording is not permitted in the MotoGP VIP Village™ Area, Pit Lane, Paddock and Service Road Tour.
· In using the Hospitality Areas, the client shall follow IES’s Instructions at any given moment / all the times.
· Guests must wear their assigned pass at all times.
- More than 60 days prior to the event: 10% of the total amount
- From 60 to 45 days prior to the event: 50% of the total amount
- Less than 45 days prior to the event: 100% of the total amount
- More than 45 days prior to the event: 10% of the total amount
- From 45 to 30 days prior to the event: 50% of the total amount
- Less than 30 days prior to the event: 100% of the total amount