Motul TT Assenstring(14) "Motul TT Assen"
TT Circuit Assen, 28th June 2020
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
Sales for this Grand Prix are not available yet.
Stand by for further notice.
Register below for further information.
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SUNDAY PASS – ONE DAY PASS
Grants access on Sunday only, the day of the race.
Price: 749€ per person
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 949€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
GROUND >> MARQUEE
A large, fully-equipped marquee is located on the ground next to the Paddock area. The open ground Terrace in front offers a close view over one of the most exciting corners of the circuit. GEERT TIMMER BOCHT
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 8:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:00 – 16:30
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Shuttle from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Free Wi-Fi Access
• Air conditioning
• Buffet breakfast served on Saturday and Sunday (8.00-11.00)
• Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (12.30-14.30) (1)
• Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
• All day Savory and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
• All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
• Open Bar accessible to all guests
• Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
• Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30 -16.00) and Sunday (9.00-15.30) (2)
• WIN – VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience, Grid Support Race Cup & Official Merchandise
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) NO pre reserved or allocated seat. Limited capacity. First comes First serves.
(2) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes First serves.
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.