Grande Prémio de Portugalstring(26) "Grande Prémio de Portugal"
Algarve International Circuit, 22nd November 2020
VIP PASS OPTIONS
TWO DAY PACKAGE
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
- Price: 1.015€ per person +23% VAT.
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
PIT BUILDING >> SUITES
- Located on the first floor of the Pit Building, MotoGP VIP Village™ Suites offer our guests a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area.
- Every suite is adjoined to a private grandstand facing the track (1)
- A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
- Each guest will have assigned a seat.
- Groups of 6 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display. (2)
- A Corporate Suite is assigned to groups of more than more than 12 clients.
- The interior of a Corporate Suite can be customised to match corporate requirements. (2)
- This option will be charged with an extra cost.
VIP PASS- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 8:30 – 16:30
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every two guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Free Wi-Fi access in MotoGP Lounge; Corporate Areas Wi-Fi access upon request
- Air conditioning
- Access to viewing area grandstand for all guests. First come First serves. Limited capacity
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday and Sunday
- Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday
- Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
- Complimentary Bar. All day refreshments, energy drinks, wine, beer, and Prosecco Bar
- VIP Raffle Prizes
- Service road tour with BMW X5
- BMW X5 Track Parade
- Trophy photo opportunity
- Meet & Greet with former riders
* To be confirmed according final race schedule. Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) NO pre reserved seat. First comes First served. Limited capacity.
(2) Due to the COVID -19 situation this offer will be limited and objected to the local regulations.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation special rules and conditions shall apply to the MotoGP VIP Village™, including a specific safety protocol/contingency plan (“MotoGP VIP Village ™ Contingency Plan”) and other measures indicated by local authorities which shall be of mandatory observance.
- All guest accessing to the MotoGP VIP Village™ areas will need to (i) subscribe to the MotoGP VIP Village ™ Contingency Plan designed by IES following the local rules and regulation, and (ii) sign and present a self-declaration relating to COVID-19. No individual will be allowed to access to the MotoGP VIP Village™ without signing such documents and no reimbursement shall apply in such cases.
- MotoGP VIP Village ™ Contingency Plan, applicable laws, rules and recommendations aiming to prevent COVID-19 infections shall be observed at all the times.
- MotoGP VIP Village ™ Contingency Plan will be available on https://vipvillage.motogp.com/ and will be sent together with the MotoGP™ VIP Passes.
- Under the current pandemic situation, all guest attending to the MotoGP VIP Village™ shall do it at its own and sole risk. IES has implemented adequate measures for the purpose of preventing or mitigating the risk of infection for Covid-19 but does not guarantee, in any case, that there is 0 risk of infection. IES shall not be responsible in any case for any infection suffered or caused by any Guest. All Guest, to the maximum permitted by law, shall release, indemnify and hold harmless IES from any damage, loss, liability or claim arising from its attendance to the MotoGP VIP Village™.
- All clients and customers purchasing a MotoGP™ VIP Pass shall acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions described in the Registration Form
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.