Grand Prix of The Americasstring(26) "Grand Prix of The Americas"
Circuit of The Americas, 18th April 2021
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 1129€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
PIT LANE BUILDING > SUITES:
Located on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP Village™ offers our guests a close view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area.
Every suite is adjoined to a private grandstand facing the track.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
VIP PASS WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 8:30 – 16:30
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Shuttle from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Free Wi-Fi access in MotoGP Lounge; Corporate Areas Wi-Fi access upon request
- Air conditioning
- Private Grandstand adjoined to the suite (1)
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.30-10.30)
- Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (12.30-2.30)
- Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
- All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (wine and beer only)
- Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Unlimited Access to the Paddock from Friday (with the VIP Saturday Pass) to Sunday.
- VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience
- Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
On race days, the Paddock closes approx. two hours after the last race, by then the PH shall leave the Paddock, otherwise DORNA’s staff may expel the PH from the venue
(1) NO pre reserved or allocated seat. First comes First served.
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.