Grand Prix of Qatarstring(19) "Grand Prix of Qatar"
Losail International Circuit, 28th March 2021
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
Please note that the availability for this Grand prix is very limited. However, if you wish to attend this event or have any questions, please send us a message and we will contact you.
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 958€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
PIT LANE BUILDING >> SUITES
Located on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP Village™ offers our guests a view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area. Access to the main grandstand located on the start/finish straight is provided for all our guests.
General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 guests. The interior can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 13:00 – 21:00
• Sunday: 14:00 – 21:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Free Wi-Fi access in MotoGP Lounge; Corporate Areas Wi-Fi access upon request
- Air conditioning
- Access to the main grandstand located on the start/finish straight (1)
- Lunch served on Saturday (13:30-15:30) and Sunday (14:30-16:30) *
- Light Gourmet dinner served on Saturday and Sunday (19:00-21:00) *
- All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday (wine and beer only)
THRILLING ENTERTAINMENT *
- Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Service Road Tour: at pre-arranged times (ask at the reception desk for availability)
- Unlimited Access to the Paddock from Friday (with the VIP Saturday Pass) to Sunday.
- WIN – VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience
- Official Programme on Sunday
*Schedule might be modified due to track activity.
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
On race days, the Paddock closes approx. two hours after the last race, by then the PH shall leave the Paddock, otherwise DORNA’s staff may expel the PH from the venue
(1) NO pre reserved or allocated seat. First comes First served.
All dates and events are subject to the evolution of the pandemic and the approval of the corresponding Governments and authorities.
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.