Motul Grand Prix of Japanstring(25) "Motul Grand Prix of Japan"
Twin Ring Motegi, 18th October 2020
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
The Grand Prix will be celebrated at close doors at the present time.
VIP PASS Sales for this event are not available until further notice.
We ask you to register below to be updated and informed if the situation becomes favorable to open the
Corporate Hospitality Services.
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 1129€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
PIT BUILDING >> SUITES: MotoGP VIP Village™ suites are located in the Grand Stand House in front of the Pit Lane Area, with a small seating area facing the track. All guests have access to the Turn 3 viewing area.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
VIP PASS- WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:30 – 16:30
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Free Wi-Fi access in MotoGP Lounge; Corporate Areas Wi-Fi access upon request
- Air conditioning
- Access to the Paddock Turn 3viewing area
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.30-10.30)
- Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (12.30-14.30)
- All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
- Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Unlimited Access to the Paddock from Friday (with the VIP Saturday Pass) to Sunday.
- WIN – VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience, Support Race Grid Experience.
- Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
On race days, the Paddock closes approx. two hours after the last race, by then the PH shall leave the Paddock, otherwise DORNA’s staff may expel the PH from the venue
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.