Grand Prix de Francestring(20) "Grand Prix de France"
Le Mans Circuit, 16th May 2021
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SUNDAY PASS – ONE DAY PASS
Grants access on Sunday only, the day of the race.
Price: 749€ per person
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 949€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
GROUND >> MARQUEE:
A large fully-equipped marquee, with an open terrace in front, offers a view over Les “S” Blues, one of the best corners of the circuit.
Access to a Grandstand viewing area located on the start/finish straight is provided for our guests
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:00 – 16:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Air conditioning
• Access to a grandstand viewing area located on the start/finish straight (1)
• Buffet breakfast on Saturday (9:00-11:00) and Sunday (8:00-11:00)
• Gourmet Lunch from 12:30 to 14:30 on Saturday and Sunday (2)
• Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
• All day Savoury and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
• All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
- Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times.
• Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9:30-16:00) and Sunday (9:00-15:30) (3)
• Service Road Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9:30-16:00) and Sunday (9:00-14:30)
• VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience, Support Race Grid Experience & Official Merchandise
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) NO pre reserved or allocated seat. First comes First serves.
(2) Starters and appetizers served at the table. Main courses served at the buffet.
(3) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes First serves.
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.