GRAN PREMIO RED BULL DE ESPAÑAstring(31) "GRAN PREMIO RED BULL DE ESPAÑA"
Circuito de Jerez, 2nd May 2021
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
For the time being, sales for this Grand Prix are not available.
If you want to be informed in case of the opening of the MotoGP VIP Village™ for this Grand Prix, please fill in the form below.
The dates and venues displayed in the 2021 published calendar are subject to changes due to the evolution of the pandemic and the corresponding safety measures and protocols applicable at the relevant territories. The services included in the VIP PASS as described herein, may be modified from time to time according to the race schedule and safety measures and protocols terms of COVID-19.
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: under request, ask for information.
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE >> MARQUEE
A large, fully-equipped marquee, located on the roof of the Pit Building, offers a view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane, Paddock Area and best parts of the circuit.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:00 – 16:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
- Air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.00-11.00)
- Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (13.00-15.00) (1)
- Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
- All day Savory and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
- All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
- Open Bar on the Terrace accessible to all guests
- Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times.
- Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30-16.00) and Sunday (9.00-15.30) (2)
- WIN – VIP Raffle Prizes: Service Road Tour, Pit Wall Experience, Official Merchandise and Grid Support Race.
- Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) Starters and appetizers served at the table. Main courses served at the buffet.
(2) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes first served.
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.