Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich
Red Bull Ring - Spielberg, 16th August 2020
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SUNDAY PASS – ONE DAY PASS
Grants access on Sunday only, the day of the race.
Price: 815€ per person
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 1015€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE:
TERRACE >> MARQUEE:
A large, fully-equipped marquee, located on the roof of the Pit Building, offers our guests a view of the Pit Lane, Start/Finish Line, Paddock area and other parts of the circuit.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:00 – 16:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance alternatively Shuttle Service available
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.00-11.00)
• Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (12.30-14.30) (1)
• Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
• All day Savory and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
• All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
• Open Bar on the Pit Building accessible to all guests
• Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
• Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30-16.00) and Sunday (9.00-15.30) (2)
• WIN – VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience, Support Race Grid Experience & Official Merchandise
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
On race days, the Paddock closes approx. two hours after the last race, by then the PH shall leave the Paddock, otherwise DORNA’s staff may expel the PH from the venue
(1) Starters & Appetizers served on the table. Main courses served at the Buffet.
(2) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes First serves.
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.