Australian Motorcycle Grand Prixstring(32) "Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix"
Phillip Island , CANCELLED
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
For the time being, sales for this Grand Prix are not available.
If you want to be informed in case of the opening of the MotoGP VIP Village™ for this Grand Prix, please fill in the form below.
The dates and venues displayed in the 2021 published calendar are subject to changes due to the evolution of the pandemic and the corresponding safety measures and protocols applicable at the relevant territories. The services included in the VIP PASS as described herein, may be modified from time to time according to the race schedule and safety measures and protocols terms of COVID-19.
VIP PASS OPTIONS
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY – THREE DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday and Friday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: under request, ask for information.
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE >> MARQUEE: A large fully-equipped marquee located on the Gold Area of the roof of the PIT Building, offering a view of the Pit Lane, Start/Finish Line and Paddock area.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Friday: 7:45 – 18:30
• Saturday: 8:30 – 18:30
• Sunday: 8:00 – 18:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Shuttle from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Free Wi-Fi access in MotoGP Lounge; Corporate Areas upon request
• Morning Tea served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 to 11.30
• Lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12.00
• Afternoon Tea at 16.00
• All day Complimentary Bar on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18.00
• Pit Lane Walk: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
• Access to the Paddock upon request
• WIN – VIP Raffles Prizes: Pit Wall Experience
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
On race days, the Paddock closes approx. two hours after the last race, by then the PH shall leave the Paddock, otherwise DORNA’s staff may expel the PH from the venue
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.