Gran Premio di San Marino e della Riviera di Riministring(51) "Gran Premio di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini"
Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, 19 Septiembre 2021
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SUNDAY PASS – ONE DAY PASS
Grants access on Sunday only, the day of the race.
Price: 938€ per person
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 1140€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
INFIELD >> MARQUEE:
A fully-equipped marquee located in the Infield, right at the end of the Start/Finish Lane facing one of the most exciting corners of the circuit.
A private grandstand adjacent to the facility is provided for our guests.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square meters can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS- WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:00 – 16:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Air conditioning
• Access to a private grandstand located next to the venue (1)
• Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.00-11.00)
• Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (12.30-14.30) (2)
• Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
• All day Savory and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
• All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
• Open Bar located on the central patio accessible to all guests
• Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times.
• Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30-16.00) and Sunday (9.00-15.30) (3)
• WIN -VIP Raffle Prizes: Service Road Tour, Pit Wall Experience, Support Race Grid Experience & Official Merchandise
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) NO pre reserved or assigned seats. First comes First serves.
(2) Starters & Appetizers served on the table. Main courses served at the Buffet.
(3) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes First serves.
Nos reservamos el derecho de modificar la programación y los servicios que ofrecemos. Acceso con silla de ruedas limitado. Para más información ppongase en contacto con IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.