Gran Premio de Aragónstring(22) "Gran Premio de Aragón"
MotorLand Aragón, 12 Septiembre 2021
VIP PASS OPTIONS
SUNDAY PASS – ONE DAY PASS
Grants access on Sunday only, the day of the race.
Price: 756€ per person
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – TWO DAYS PACKAGE
Grants access on Sunday, the day of the race and Saturday day of Qualifying Practice session.
Price: 958€ per person
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE >> MARQUEE:
A large, fully-equipped marquee, located on the roof of the Pit Building, offers a close view of the Start/Finish line, Paddock area and other parts of the circuit.
A General Area designed for Individual guests or small Corporate Groups.
Each guest will have assigned a seat.
Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table with Logo or name of the company display.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available.
Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
VIP PASS – WHAT’S INCLUDED
• Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
• Sunday: 8:30 – 16:30
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• One parking place for every four guests
• Walking distance from the VIP Parking to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
• Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
• Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound broadcasting
• Air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi Access
• Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00) and Sunday (8.30-11.00)
• Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (13.00-15.00) (1)
• Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
• All day Savory and Sweet and Sweet Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
• All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
• Pit Lane Walk: Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
• Paddock Tour: at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30-16.00) and Sunday (9.00-15.30) (2)
• Service Road Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30-16.00) and Sunday (9.00-14.30)
• WIN- VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience, Support Race Grid Experience & Official Merchandise
• Shopping Experience: Dedicated BMWX5-Shuttle to visit the merchandise & commercial area
• Official Programme on Sunday
* Schedule might be modified due to track activity
Specific schedule or additional activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
(1) Starters & Appetizers served on the table. Main courses served at the Buffet.
(2) NO pre reserved or assigned slot. First comes First serves.
Nos reservamos el derecho de modificar la programación y los servicios que ofrecemos. Acceso con silla de ruedas limitado. Para más información ppongase en contacto con IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.