Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas
Circuit of The Americas, 23rd April 2017
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
PIT BUILDING / SUITES: Located on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP Village™ offers our guests a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area.
Every suite is adjoined to a private grandstand facing the track.
ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the car park to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Live race coverage on TV screens
- Air conditioning
- Access to a private grandstand
THE FINEST GOURMET EXPERIENCE
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00am-11.00am) and Sunday (8.30am-10.30am)
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday and Sunday (12.30pm-2.30pm)
Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
•All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
ENTERTAINMENT IS PART OF THE DAY
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Free access to the Paddock on Saturday and Sunday. With the purchase of the Gold and Silver package access to the Paddock is granted on Friday
- VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience
- Official Programme on Sunday
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.