HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France
Le Mans Circuit, 21st May 2017
AVAILABLE PACKAGES & PRICES
Unfortunately, we are fully booked for this event.
Please,send us a message and we will place your order on our waiting list. Thank you.
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
INFIELD / MARQUEE: A large, fully-equipped marquee, with an open terrace in front, offers an exciting view over Les “S” Blues, one of the best corners of the circuit.
Access to the Grandstand viewing area is provided for all our guests.
ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking Area
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Live race coverage on TV screens
- Air conditioning
- Access to a grandstand viewing area
THE FINEST GOURMET EXPERIENCE
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00am-11.00am) and Sunday (8.30am-10.30am)
Gourmet Lunch served at the buffet on 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Saturday and Sunday
All day Sweet Tree
Afternoon Temptations served at the buffet
All day Savory Bites with fresh fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
ENTERTAINMENT IS PART OF THE DAY
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Paddock Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30am-4.00pm) and Sunday (9.00am-3.30pm)
- Service Road Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30am-4.00pm) and Sunday (9.00am-2.30pm)
- VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience & Official Merchandise
- Official Programme on Sunday
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.