GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA
Circuito de Jerez, 3rd May 2015
MotoGP VIP Village™
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE / MARQUEE: A large, fully-equipped marquee, located on the Pit Lane roof, offers our guests a privileged view of the Start/Finish Line, Pit Lane, and the rest of the Circuit.
INCLUDED SERVICES WITH ALL VIP PACKAGES
ACCESS TO THE BEST FACILITIES IN THE CIRCUIT
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking Area
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Live race coverage on TV screens
- Air conditioning
Finest gourmet experience:
A FULL DAY CATERING SERVICE
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00am-11.00am) and Sunday (8.30am-10.30am)
- Tapas Bar at 12.00
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday and Sunday (1.00pm-3.00pm)
- Afternoon Petit Fours
- All day Complimentary Cocktail & Coffee Bar on Saturday and Sunday
- Open Bar on the Terrace accessible to all guests from all Hospitality categories
An exclusive VIP Experience:
ENTERTAINMENT IS PART OF THE DAY
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Paddock Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30am-4.00pm) and Sunday (9.00am-3.30pm)
- Win! – VIP Raffle Prizes (Service Road, Pit Wall Experience & Official Merchandising)
- Official Programme on Sunday
We have the best solution for your Race Day VIP experience
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.
Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.
Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.