Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix
Phillip Island, 22nd October 2017
LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE / MARQUEE: A large fully-equipped marquee located on the Gold Area of the Pit Roof, offering a privileged view of the Pit Lane, Start/Finish Line and Paddock area.
- The Gold and Silver Package includes access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Specific schedule of activities for this Grand Prix will be available a few weeks before the event.
ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE FACILITIES
- The MotoGP VIP Village™ will be opened from Friday through Sunday
- One parking place for every four guests
- Shuttle service from the car park to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Live race coverage on TV screen
THE FINEST GOURMET EXPERIENCE
- Buffet breakfast served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.00am to 11.00am
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday and Sunday & Light Lunch on Friday from 12.00pm
- Afternoon Tea at 4.00pm
- All day Complimentary Bar on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Spirits included)
ENTERTAINMENT IS PART OF THE DAY
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
Access to the Paddock upon request
- VIP Raffle Prizes: Pit Wall Experience
- Official Programme on Sunday
HOW TO ARRIVE
We reserve the right to modify the timetable and services offered.Wheelchair accessibility limited. For further information, please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department.Please contact the IES/Corporate Hospitality Sales Department for details of the timetable for the Corporate Activities Programme.